Maintenance Request

Items within your unit are your responsibility to maintain. For these you may contact:

  • the developer to report deficiencies for items under warranty
  • your insurance provider to make a claim if your unit is damaged
  • licensed trades to perform repairs.

Please let us know of any areas of common property that require maintenance or repairs. Common property areas generally include the landscape, building exterior, hallways, and shared equipment.